Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some recent adventures

Megs and I in Annapolis, Maryland.
Me standing on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.
Look I rode bareback for the first time!
I've been spending a good amount of time up north at my friends little ranch and this is cowgirl version of me.
Megs and I in Washington DC. VERY cold.
Playing in the sculpture gardens.
Beautiful Arizona sunset.
Reid and I bundled up and spent a night looking at stars!
Monsieur Louie Gaston likes his cat food box. He's a very odd little man.
Me being super excited for Christmas tree shopping. My mother however did not share in my merriment.
Washington monument as seen from the Lincoln Memorial.
Driving up to Spring Valley this morning for family breakfast and we spotted this on the road! I thought it would be cool if it was actually filled entirely with coffee. Unfortunately, the boys said I was crazy and it was just an advertisement. Geesh. Way to ruin my childish enthusiasm.

No comments: